Sunday, May 20, 2007,9:39 AM
Jessica too hot for hollywood !
Actress Jessica Alba fears she isn't taken seriously by Hollywood studios, because she is too "hot".

The sexy star - who recently topped a magazine poll of the Sexiest Women in the World - claims her good looks have held her back.

But Alba hopes the five films she will appear in in 2007 will help change people's minds.

The 26-year-old actress tells U.S. magazine GQ, "I hope all my new work will help producers in getting past my hotness.

"I try not to make the headlines. I'm self-conscious about this. I try to not make my presence known. I have my own fashion style and do not try to fit in. I don't have my breasts under my chin, I'm not showing butt cheeks, nor much legs. I don't go for the trendiest look."
 
posted by Nandy18
Permalink ¤