Monday, March 19, 2007,10:22 AM
Kirsten Dunst's Razor love
Kirsten Dunst is allegedly dating Razorlight singer Johnny Borrell.

The 'Spider-Man 3' actress and the rocker were seen canoodling on Saturday night (17.03.07) at Texas music festival SXSW.

A source said: "They were kissing by the stage. She was fluttering her eyelashes at him like a smitten teenager."

Dunst, 24, and Borrell, 26, met last Friday (9.03.07) in Los Angeles when the actress went to watch Razorlight perform.

Sources say they are an item, even though Borrell has a long-term girlfriend back home in Britain.

Kirsten recently took a break from acting to study art.

She is delighted with her new student ID card as it means she gets discounted tickets to the cinema and concerts.

She recently said: "I have my student ID - it's so exciting! I was showing it to my girlfriends in a restaurant the other night. I'm like, 'I can get money off movie tickets now!' "

 
posted by Nandy18
Permalink ¤