Monday, February 26, 2007,9:36 AM
Sex Chat
Rachel Bilson's mother gives her sex tips.

'The O.C.' star has revealed her sex therapist mum loves giving her bedroom advice.

The 25-year-old star says : "My mom's a sex therapist, so she's great at talking about relationships. She knew the day after I lost my virginity. She started talking to me about sex. She said, 'It happened last night didn't it?' I was like, 'How did you do that?!' She did the whole mom thing, of course - use condoms! Weird, but helpful."

Rachel - whose three year relationship with her 'The O.C.' co-star Adam Brody, 27, ended last December - has also learned a few things about dating and men herself.

She said: "If you're scared he's going to try and kiss you, it's probably not right. If you really want him to kiss you, he's the guy."

 
posted by Nandy18
Permalink ¤