Monday, April 9, 2007,9:43 AM
Janet's fear of Photoshoots
Janet Jackson fears a photoshoot with country singer Kenny Rogers may be to blame for reports her niece is actually her secret daughter.

The Nasty singer has been fighting the rumours that she gave birth to a lovechild for years, and now accepts taking her to a photoshoot with Rogers in 1987 may have sparked the story.

She says, "She did a photoshoot with me with Kenny Rogers for one of his books. The photo wasn't in the book; he used another photo. But he gave me the photograph.

"I'd take this niece around, and people would say that we looked alike... so they automatically assumed that she was my daughter."

Meanwhile the star admits her mum has started pressuring the singer into settling down and having children with partner Jermaine Dupri.

The couple have been coy about their marriage and baby plans, and now Jackson family matriarch Katherine wants her youngest daughter to get serious about starting a family.

The Let'S Wait A While singer says, "My mother said, 'Baby, you should really start thinking about it because you're really getting a lot older now.' "I said, 'Mother, I know, but I've still got stuff to do.' It will happen...

I think I've still got time."

Jackson tells Vibe Vixen magazine she and Dupri haven't started trying for a child yet, and if they can't conceive she'll consider adoption or artificial insemination: "As long as it's ours, I would definitely do that."

As for a preference, Jackson admits she'd like to have a baby boy, adding, "I'm more partial to boys. I think it's from being a tomboy, growing up and hanging with my brothers."

 
posted by Nandy18
Permalink ¤