Wednesday, May 2, 2007,11:14 AM
Kirsten Dunst's Borrell fate
Kirsten Dunst believes fate brought her and her new boyfriend Johnny Borrell together.

The 'Spider-Man 3' actress says she immediately felt a connection with the Razorlight frontman and just knew they were meant to be together.

She revealed to Grazia magazine: "I believe that people are meant to be together - you find people you just have a connection with. That's fate."

The 25-year-old star - who previously dated actors Tobey Maguire and Jake Gyllenhaal - also insists she is through playing games and is now enjoying a "simpler" relationship.

She explained: "When I was younger, I used to want something I couldn't have or someone who didn't treat me right but I think everyone goes through that.

"It's much simpler to be with someone who doesn't play games. It's too much drama otherwise. The easiest relationships are the best for you usually."

 
posted by Nandy18
Permalink ¤